Splash deliver the first Blue Prism World events
Two days, both sides of the pond, over 1,200 delegates…
The Event in Brief:
Blue Prism World 2017 was a brand new duo of events, bringing together the Robotic Process Automation giants partners and customers. The events took place at The Convene, New York and at ETC Venues in St.Pauls, London in June.
- Bespoke, responsive website.
- Integrated online registration process. Tailored to the clients need to accept or decline requests.
- Speedy and efficient onsite badging system, which dealt fantastically with 600 registrations in less than an hour.
- To fit with the client’s budget Splash sourced local staff in New York to ensure that the day ran efficiently.
- A fully branded web app was put together by Splash. Not only did it show the user their own personalised agenda, it also allowed users to partake in live voting during the sessions.
- Splash secured modern, light and bright venues in both London and New York and worked flexibly as numbers soared from an expected 200 for New York and 300 for London to 600 respectively. Splash ensured that the spaces would continue to work effectively by introducing steaming hubs for selected guests. These hubs live streamed the main session so that numbers could continue to increase.
“Heart felt thanks and a big thumbs up for all your hard work and support leading up to, and during Blue Prism World NYC. The day was truly amazing, with very positive feedback from all. Thank you again -we couldn’t of done it without you!” – Blue Prism
If you would like Splash Event Solutions to manage your next event, please email email@example.com.