Panasonic Toughbook European Partner Event
We’re delighted to announce that we have just completed a first-class event for our brand new client – Panasonic, in the beautiful surroundings of the Asia Gardens, Alicante.
The Event in Brief
Panasonic’s annual TEPE (Toughbook European Partner Event) brings together key partners and stakeholders in the Toughbook market. We held the two-day event at the breath-taking Asia Garden’s Resort and Spa in Alicante.
Delegates took part in informative and engaging plenary sessions, produced by Splash – as well as interactive breakout sessions. The Sponsor Village, where sponsors were given ‘speed dating style’ time slots to engage with the delegates, was a big hit with all.
The event concluded with a rooftop dinner surrounded by views of the imposing mountains. The evening was interrupted by some surprise entertainment in the form of spectacular lightning, creating a talking point for years to come. Delegates joined in with some traditional flamenco dancing, to the sounds of the live band, before finishing the night in high spirits dancing and singing the night away.
The cobwebs from the night before were swiftly blown away by the next morning’s activities, which included Segway tours and Thai cuisine cooking classes before departure.
We managed the booking of over 80 partner flights, ensuring options were both convenient to the delegate and on budget for the client. Flights were available for delegates to choose during the online registration process.
- Splash gave the branding of the event a total overhaul, bringing colour and vibrancy to what had traditionally been a grey look and feel. This attracted numerous comments from impressed participants, including the company’s CEO, as the style was used creatively across all visual mediums of the event.
- Our experienced conference production team refreshed the standard plenary session. Where as before, speakers and visuals were segmented, our team united the content and introduced the use of a compere – a stand out addition noted by all of the speakers.
- We assisted with refreshing the sponsor packages and marketing material. We offered value for money elements, which increased the profit from the sponsor revenue. The event app also included gamification, encouraging delegates to visit the stands, increasing the footfall to each sponsor.
Our comprehensive registration system allowed delegates to place their preferences on breakout sessions, activities and book their flights, which resulted in partners attending and experiencing elements of the event that were relevant to them.
- We used our existing relationship with the Asia Gardens to bring many benefits to this event, including free upgrades for the VIPs, impeccable service, and fantastic value.
- The Event App, designed by Splash, and a new addition to the TEPE event, impressed delegates – giving them all the personalised information they needed, along with the ability to ask speakers questions and interact with other delegates.
“A big big THANK YOU for making TEPE 2016 such a success! I was really scared to run this event with a new agency but you did very well and my nightmares disappeared”
– Sandra Bähr, European Channel Marketing Manager