Flying high in Frankfurt
We headed to Frankfurt in July for the newly rebranded Informatica partner event – Informatica Elevate: EMEA 2017. Bringing together over 400 Informatica staff members and partners across three days of updates and training at the
Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel.
This event is unique in that it includes both Informatica Staff and Partners for joint updates, moving later into separate business and technical tracks.
The tracks are then reunited for a gala dinner. This year it was entitled – Informatica Streetfest! The main room had been transformed during the afternoon into a street party to rival even Mardi Gras. Four of Informatica’s influential regions – Germany, UK, China and the US, were represented by traditional food stands and decoration.
- Integrated an online registration process into Informatica’s existing event website. This bespoke process allowed for different attendee categories to view different registration pages and was built to accept credit card and invoice payments, which Splash managed the receipt of.
- Fully branded, personalised invitations, confirmations, payment chasers and joining instruction communications were created and sent from Splash’s system.
- Splash sourced local staff as hostesses to ensure delegates were directed efficiently from the airport terminals to the hotel
- Full management of hotel bedroom bookings.
- Speedy and efficient onsite badging system with bespoke branded badge design tailored to each track.
- A fully branded web app was put together by Splash allowing for personalised agendas, FAQ and train ticket bookings.
- Splash provided a dedicated content producer who managed the content, rehearsals and presenters. This was a new service for this year, which was well received and made a huge difference in uniting the content.
- Full venue management, including site visits.
- Branding for the event was designed by Splash’s internal graphic designer – bringing Informatica’s new branding to life across the entire event space.
- Full budget management.
What they said…
“I want to personally thank you all very much for all the work behind the scenes that made my first Elevate event a big success for our partners. I know from my team that nothing was a problem for you and the execution of the event was flawless – from the main stage, to the breakouts, to the streetfest. A heartfelt thanks from me for all of your hard work & commitment under pressure!”
“Very professional, always present & a job really well done.”
If you would like more information on how Splash Event Solutions can manage your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.