A Solutions Summit to be proud of!
Over 1,000 attendees across three days – Our leading technology client’s annual EMEA Solutions Summit was, once again, a tremendous success. This year we were at The World Forum, The Hague…
The Event in Brief
After arriving at one of our five partner hotels, delegates made their way to our welcoming registration area before attending one of four separate events, which run independently before all guests unite for the main plenary sessions.
Delegates were then invited to join their colleagues and peers at our extensive showcase area to network, see demonstrations and meet sponsors, with delicious food and drink available throughout the evening.
Further informative and engaging plenary sessions on the main stage concluded the final day, and it was onwards to the infamous gala dinner evening.
Following a change into their finest party wear, delegates were transported to the Louwman Museum, home to the world’s oldest private collection of automobiles. Guests relaxed at the purpose built Gin Garden, dined on delicious street food, got competitive on the retro video games and danced the night away to our live band, all amongst the intriguing displays of the world’s finest classic cars.
- There are many different registration factors to this complex event. Not only were delegates able to attend more than one event, we were also tasked with allowing extra accommodation nights to be covered using an internal points system, of which we integrated into our registration process and managed to completion.
- The client needed our registration process to accommodate four languages. Therefore, we built our registration system, and bespoke website, multilingual, covering four languages, including all delegate communications.
- Our event technology solutions continued with our bespoke online matchmaking tool, which allowed buyers to schedule meetings with builders attending the event.
- Splash integrated an event app that supplied delegates with their own personal agenda and travel information. The event app also allowed the delegates to engage with the event, using social media functions and direct messaging capabilities.
- Our longevity and experience within the event industry allowed us to find the right venue to fulfil this intricate event’s requirements. With over 1,000 people in attendance, the event venue needed to fit the scale, capacity and complexity of the brief – the World Forum was a perfect match! As were the five partner hotels, which accommodated the delegates in comfort, location and style.
- To assist our client, we took over the liaison with sponsors, ensuring they were communicated with informatively. This support extended whilst onsite, where their point of call was available at a sponsor help desk.
- The gala dinner was a particular highlight this year, with many saying it was the best yet. Not only did Splash source high end suppliers to provide entertaining and memorable experiences, we transformed a classic car museum into a stylish and unique party space.
- We used our extensive experience to brand the event in unique and innovative ways to create maximum visual impact.
- This client is one of the leaders in computer technology, making security high on our brief. We brought our very own team of security guards over from the UK to ensure we had our most trusted and experienced people in place.
“Just a quick note to say BIG THANK YOU to all of you for such a fantastic event we did last week! I absolutely loved working with you, you make it all seem so easy and seamless, although I know what it takes to make this all happen, and I truly appreciate all the hard work and long hours you all have put into this – in the past few months, as well as on site.
You are the best event team I’ve ever come across – professional, fun and ‘customer comes first’ mentality. Your attention to detail is amazing, you see a big picture, you don’t settle for mediocre, you challenge and improve things, and best thing of all – common sense always prevails.”
– Customer Training and Events Manager